All aspects of audiological services including hearing tests (Audiogram, Tympanogram), balance tests (Video Electronystigmography), electrocochleography, testing for tinnitus, hearing aids and tinnitus maskers are provided by our hearing health professionals at Ocean ENT Associates.
Our Audiology Team
Steven Berman, PhD
- Speech Pathologist/Audiologist Clinic Director
- Steven is a graduate of Florida State University and has degrees in Audiology and Speech Pathology. He has taught at Florida State University, Temple University and Burlington County College. He is a published co-author and has lectured in the United States and Europe on Tinnitus and Vibro Tactile Stimulation. He has been president of Coastal Audiology for over 30 years.
David Weesner, AuD
- Doctor of Audiology
- Dr. David Weesner has been a full-time practicing clinical audiologist since 1988. He has enjoyed many varying facets of audiology, including clinical, hospital, military, private practice, academic and administrative settings. He has a wide range of experience including hearing and vestibular evaluation, implantation, hearing aid dispensing, aural rehabilitation, auditory processing evaluation and teaching.
Charles Herb, BA, BC-HIS, ACA – Supervising Licensee
- NJ Hearing Aid Dispensing License # 352, Penna. #2030
- Charles (Chip) has over 35 years of licensed practice experience in providing patients with advanced ìBest Practiceî skill in applying amplification custom fit to each patientís individual hearing loss needs. He has continuously served as a Governor-appointed member of the Hearing Aid Dispensers Licensing Board for over 17 years. He was the founder and Program Coordinator of the Rowan College Hearing Instrument Science Program and served as an Adjunct Professor for 12 years.
Julie Herb-Malast, AAS, HIS
- NJ Hearing Aid Dispenser, #24MG00122600
- Julie is a third-generation Licensed Dispenser and takes special pride in the professional practice work she performs following her grandmother’s work going back to 1953 in Philadelphia Pa. Julieís sincerity and professional skills provide her patients with exceptional care and service. Julie is a graduate of the Rowan College Program in Hearing Instrument Science.